Saturday, January 28, 2006

Coming Down to the Wire...

It's almost "game time". My mid-term exam #1 is due at 10PM tonight - and I'm still collecting information!! I'll be amazed to see how I pull this one off. Something funny has happened along the way. I've discovered I really enjoy this! It feels like torture, and anxiety dominates my mood, yet in the midst of all my frantic worries and wanderings, I'm actually learning quite a bit - and even finding the process "enjoyable". For instance - who would have thought I'd come upon the Legends of Charlemagne in "Bullfinch's Mythology"? I had no idea this existed, and yet somehow in the recesses of my education, I did learn there was such a thing. But to see it is something else! And the Internet Medieval Sourcebook has writings from centuries ago! It's truly amazing. So, bear with me - I may actually learn a thing or two!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home