Troyes, France - 1250

Troyes, France in the year 1250 is the setting for Life in a Medieval City, written by Joseph and Frances Gies. I had so much fun reading their book (see my report) that I wanted to know more about the city, both then and now. SO, I did a web search with Google. I searched for photos, for historical information, and for current tourist sites. What I found was fascinating. Inspired by this, I created a web page with a few photos of Troyes buildings, the back and front cover and "Contents" page from the book (courtesy of Amazon.com), and a list of links to my favorites of the sites I found. Also listed are sites about the Champagne area in France, and some surprises, perhaps. If you're interested to learn more about the site of the Medieval Champagne Faires, see Troyes, France.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home