Photography and the ME
I recently completed and sent in the second of two required papers for HIST 18. This paper was to be about the impact of the West on the Middle East. I chose to study photography. Specifically, I wanted to discover how the Middle East reacted to photography, and what impact it had on the Middle East. What I found was in many cases surprising.
To learn something of what I discovered, check out: Photography in the Middle East
For a more challenging enterprise, check out this, my original paper. That is, before I cut it down from 25 to 12 pages!
What I'm hoping is that I'll also post here one day an even more condensed version of the paper, one that actually meets the guidelines of 6-8 pages. If you don't find a link for this 3rd version, it means I haven't yet achieved it...


1 Comments:
What a fascinating subject! This was extremely well done and very interesting.
100/100 = A
Post a Comment
<< Home